Thursday, May 8, 2008

Call for Recipes

Alright, I have been meaning to/trying to create a collection of family recipes for some time now. If any of you recall, I solicited recipes by email a couple of years ago. After a recent Relief Society project where we successfully collected and self-published a cookbook for our ward, I have renewed my determination to do the same for our family. So, in addition to emailing all of you, I am posting this on the family blog to give you all fair warning--the deadline to submit recipes is October 31st, 2008. At that time, I will compile all the recipes I have on my cookbook software, and you will all get one for Christmas. If your branch of the family is not represented, THAT IS YOUR OWN FAULT. I can easily import text into the program from email, word files, or cd-rom format. I will even type them into the program with my own two hands if you are technologically challenged. Just send me your favorites and we can all enjoy them together, no matter how far apart we may live.

No comments: