Monday, November 17, 2008

2008 in Review- Kind Of

So I am finally getting around to contributing something to the blog. Part of my delay has been due to the fact that our pictures have been in such disarray. But I had a couple reasons to spend a little time organizing some of our digital picture files this weekend, so I thought I'd start by posting some of my favorites. Nothing in particular, just a partial (very partial) year in review for us for 2008. Hope you enjoy the photos and someday I'll get around to posting again and will be able to make it more interesting next time. I enjoy everyone else's blogs so much, I guess it's time I contribute something.
Myrtle Beach May 08

Peter Pan, Captain Hook & Tinkerbell
Halloween 08

Happy Kids July 08


November 08








4 comments:

Karen said...

Great pictures, Linda! I especially liked Hayden's Captain Hook face. And it is still amazing how much Adaline looks like your baby pictures. Thanks for posting; don't be a stranger.

Mindy Dean said...

very cute, Linda! Thanks for letting me know where I could view them. I too will check in on you from time to time to see your posts.

Tracie Frost said...

Hi Linda! Great pictures! I can't believe it's been over a year since we saw you! Would love to see more pics (hint, hint!)

Also, don't know who she is, but that story about Anna and the S. M. Leader. Hysterical.

raedene said...

Your kids are gorgeous! How old are they? Where are you these days? How are you??? We need to catch up! I hope you're well... So good to hear from you!