Sunday, November 9, 2008

Seth James Meeker

Seth was born on Thursday, October 30 at 12:12 am after a very long (for me) labor. He was 7lb.6 oz. and 20.5 inches long. Still pretty big for 3 weeks early. I'm glad I was induced early this time.
He's had jaundice, so he's been under bilirubin lights for the past week and the other kids are beside themselves because they haven't been able to hold him as much as they would like. But he is such a good baby and does so well even though he has to spend most of his day under something that glows like a fly trap. Frankly, the lights are driving me a little nuts. Now, to the pictures!


We thought the nametag at the hospital was funny. We don't think Seth is creepy at all, though.





1 comment:

Taylor Swim said...

Congratulations Karen! I hope he is a good sleeper. Don't forget to take all the rest you can get. You're the mom you deserve it!