Monday, May 10, 2010

regression

I am thinking about going back to the paper newsletter that we used to have. This blog is kind of dead. (But thanks to Mom and Linda for trying to revive it a bit).

Here's why I think a paper newsletter is a better format for our family to keep in touch:
-Gan can stay involved, since she has no computer
-deadlines were a good thing to keep updates coming from everyone
-my impression is that (almost) everyone in our family prefers to read from a tangible piece of paper rather than a monitor

One thing that we need to change is the frequency of the newsletter. I can't keep up with once a month anymore. I propose a quarterly or biannual (or triannual, what's the word for every four months?) newsletter. If you'd all like to take turns pestering each other for family updates, that would be just fine with me, too.
Let me know what you think about this change as well as other changes you would like to see.
Thanks and I love you guys,
Karen

No comments: