Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy Week

We've had a busy (and fun) week. Last Saturday we went to the carnival at Orem Summerfest. The kids had a great time. Most of the rides were just for kids, but we all went on the ferris wheel together. Jared and I there proved ourselves to be big ride wimps. We were both holding on for our lives. Although, in our defense, they were running it really fast to get more people through the line.

Laurel and Jacob on the pirate ride.


Megan and Ben on the same ride.

We have also been doing out summer "field trips" because we really, really need to get out of the house sometimes. This week was the aquarium.

Here's Jacob checking out some anemones.


And everyone in front of the jellyfish tank. It was dark, so I couldn't quite tell when they were ready for the picture, hence the weird faces. I also searched for a sign to see whether I could even take flash photos. I found it right after I took this picture. I was really worried that I had traumatized the jellyfish, but then I realized that jellyfish don't have eyes. So they're probably ok.

No comments: